Crocus Hill Kitchen

Built in 1905 for Justice Oscar Hallam, this brick home was originally designed by premier architect Clarence H. Johnston. A new Kitchen and Mudroom addition doubled the size of the existing space and allowed the team to reintroduce portions of the original layout, such as the Butler’s Pantry. New exterior spaces were also incorporated into the project, such as an exterior stone Terrace and roof-top Sun Deck.

 

Design Team:
Charlie Simmons

General Contractor: John Kraemer and Sons

Photography:
Susan Gilmore

Publications:
April / May 2012, Midwest Home Magazine, Sparkle Factor